“Where best friends are born”
Pricing and Warranty
Labradoodles – All sizes:
Due to the rising costs of veterinary care, food and general care related costs we must increase our puppy price. As of January 20th, 2017, the new puppy price will be
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 to hold your puppy. All puppies are matched to their families on a 1st come 1st served basis using our two Evaluations programs along with Emails, Adoption Application and or phone calls with families..
Canadoodles has an independent Evaluation Team who assess each puppy in every litter between 52 and 68 days for temperament using the AVIDOG A- pet Program. A second independent Evaluation Team assesses each puppy in every litter at roughly 8 weeks of age, for conformation and suitability using the Pat Hastings Program. Once these Evaluations are complete we will begin to match puppies with families to ensure that we have the best possible fit. We cannot guarantee color or gender but will endeavor to include this in the process if the correct fit allows.
Should a puppy of your wishes not be available, your deposit will be applied to the next available similar litter. Our price does not include shipping. We can provide you with a quote that will include the crate, transport to the airport and the flight fee.
Our puppies come home with:
- Labradoodles – 4 Generation Pedigree
- 2 1/2 Year Health Warranty
- All Veterinary Care records (vaccinations, deworming schedule)
- Collar and Kennel Lead
- Crate trained
Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles agrees to provide a Health Warranty for Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles puppies, for up to two and one half (2 ½) years of age, under the following conditions, in regards to all hereditary diseases.
- Buyer agrees to take the proper safeguards for the care, safety and well-being of the said dog sold herein, including but not limited to, a fenced yard or proper kennel, adequate shelter, feeding and exercise, socialization, and of special importance, Obedience Training.
- Buyer further agrees that if for any reason in the future you do not wish or are unable to keep this dog, Breeder is to be notified and dog may be returned.
- Breeder is to be notified of buyers change of address and phone number for her Records.
- The dog is guaranteed to be in good health at time of sale and buyer will have dog examined by a veterinarian of their choice within 72 hours of possession of dog at the buyer’s expense and return a signed copy of this Health Waranty, along with a Health Certificate or Letter of Health from your veterinarian, to Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles within 2 weeks of possession of dog. Failure to return this guarantee will automatically void the guarantee and release breeder from all contractual obligations.
- Should a genetic condition be designated severe, unable to be used for it’s intended purpose or life threatening, by two independent veterinarians, all diagnostic data including x-rays must be provided to Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles. Findings will be reviewed and agreed to by a vet of Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles choosing.
- Dog must be kept current on all vaccinations including rabies. If the purchaser is requesting replacement, copies of these records will be required by the breeder. The health warranty is void if vaccinations/rabies have not been given on a regular basis.
- The above warranty applies only to the below named purchaser who is also the original recipient of the dog.
- Feeding a base diet of generic, common or grocery store dog food or treats voids this warranty.
- Allowing the said dog to become overweight or obese voids this warranty.
Subject to all conditions of this agreement being met, the breeder agrees to either replace the puppy from the next available litter or refund half of the purchase price of the puppy upon return of the puppy. If the purchaser keeps the puppy, Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles will pay for all mutually agreed upon veterinary bills for treatment up to the full purchase price of the dog paid to your veterinarian. Proof of HD, by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) or Australian Veterinary Radiology Service (BVA/AVA) is required before a replacement/refund will be made. Canadoodle Australian Labradoodles reserves the right to confirm OFA or BVA/AVA testing